Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Awake My Soul

The front and back covers
Awake My Soul by Mumford & Sons


Relax My Beloved by Alex Clare
 Morning Song by The Lumineers
 Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men

Falling by Florence+the Machine

Home by Phillip Phillips

Float On by Modest Mouse

The Frog Prince

Heavy In Your Arms by Florence+the Machine
I'm sad that this one turned out so light...it's one of my favorites in the book!

White Daisy Passing by Rocky Votolato

Roll Away Your Stone by Mumford & Sons

Mountain Sound by Of Monsters and Men

Rapunzel

Little Red Riding Hood

Seven Devils by Florence+the Machine

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Thumbelina

Tight Rope by Alex Clare

Howl by Florence+the Machine

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor


Thanks for taking a look! I hope you enjoyed it. To get your own sketchbook, visit www.sketchbookproject.com

No comments:

Post a Comment